Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 4 November 2011

mixed up between sick and problem

Sick
  • seeing my best friend get sick..make me sad and pitiful of her..im crying inside seeing laying on hospital bed alone..she cried when we been expel by hospital guard..i will come back to visit u again ok..so be strong..

  • i wish i can replaced her place..i have nobody..but for her..she have her husband n daughter..i wish i were sick for her..but at the same time..


  • i am strong girl..i know something worst happened in my body..after 2 weeks i will know the news..day by day i am crying inside..pretend to be strong..alone n crying,scream but no one seem to know..i dont want to burden anyone

  • i will accept the fact if i am(......) as long as i see everyone is happy in-front of me
Problem
  • personal matters that i cant speak out including share to everyone..make my heart in great pain..i can stand until now because my frend supported..but sometimes im confused and oppressed when sick + problem mixed up..

  • sometimes i almost fall down..n sometimes i am crawling..time goes by,i getting weak to facing all of this
THIS MIXTURE MAKE ME CRYING IN MUTE..SAME LIKE I AM COMA BUT I CAN STILL HEAR IN MY SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment