Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 25 December 2011

all become one

introduction:in this 2-3 weeks I felt so depressedif I have any money right now I will spent to have vacation,doing meditating alone .but i have to be calm down coz it's all conjecture for me while studying .


   BEFORE                                AFTER


content:
 1.compare other sem, im so hardworking in this sem...hahahah(puji dri sdri) why i say that statement coz im doing 2 of group assingment ALONE!! ..and present infront ALONE!!!..(anok sapo la ni..?) :P ..lobang idong kembang kempis bla lect praise my work :)

 2.  i thought my thesis almost close to a victory n success , then suddenly prof  changed a little bit my thesis..when a title been changed so do the content...arrrgghhh and told me add up until another 30 pages TOTAL 35 pages!!!! but luckily he said u can pass up to me bfore u going home (miri sarawak...)yahooooo..feel relief...BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...

3. ku sangka panas smpe ptg rupanya hujan d tgahri..bla one of my lect asked me to do a report and analysis about fresh fruit in Malaysia...mmg hebat.....btambah hebat i have to pass up bfore 31 dec 2011...so BILA NAK STDY EXAMNYER~~...masih bsabo lg ni...

4. migration to other house..(renthouse)...pening2...pindah2...still dont have full answer for it..


summary: i know u can settledown one by one suria ..i have too (=.=) if i can't, i'm a fail student..that is my challenges n tested by HIM :)

p/s: even my post look dizzy ..so do i

No comments:

Post a Comment