Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 28 December 2011

my idol kid :)

He is so cute, versatile, talented kid..Sungha Jung is from South Korea. he was born on September 2, 1996) .his dream is to become a professional acoustic fingerstyle guitarist. but why i'm very impressive to him???
cute kan time kecik2
*start play a guitar since 9 years old (2006)!!! (klau den msh main tanah time tu.hahahah)
*learn to play guitar by watch his dad pick the guitar string.
* takes three days to learn and practice a new song
*published 2 album "perfect blue"on febuary 2011 n "irony" on september 2011

p/s:I download all the hit songs played by him ..very..very impressive kid when heard him played each songs. great fingers. an important part is his effort!!  .. last but not least, I salute u sungha jung .. u will always be my idol n I hope can play a guitar like u one day .. Amin~
my favourite song title"kiss the rain" -by yiruma,arranged by sungha jung ..actually it is my blog song..hahahha

im not finish yet ok!!he also can play piano very well!!!


opssss.not yet hehe..last statement from me..he also can play ukelele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  

sekarang dh encem oooo... :P



1 comment: